My computer has just fainted, so I'm starting over again.
Tagged by 1. Post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. no comments. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
So, the questions are:1. Favourite composer of classical music
I don't listen to much of classical music and there are relatively few pieces I can hum or even recognize, but I've been liking Bach since my middle school. Recently, I also started enjoying Chopin which makes me really happy since a few years ago, I tried listening to him and felt like I'm too stupid to "feel" his music. Even more recently, I've been also listening to Tchaikovsky's ballets and it's now my "default classical music" when I feel like listening to some. Which makes a weird mix of feelings because I really love the music, admire the ballet dancers and consider watching them dancing for more that five minutes straight boring at the same time. Ah, also, Vivaldi! In fact, it's hard to decide who's my favourite.2. Favourite art nouveau piece
I know I'm going to sound kinda ignorant, but is Wyspianski's art Art Nouveau? If so, then I'd choose his Maternity
because this picture has been hanging in a living room of a house I lived in as a little child so it makes me nostalgic. Also, it has a soul. And emotions. And stuff. (I'm bad at commenting on art)
Aaand, I like the architecture. Not in all cases, but generally, it looks nice to me.3. Favourite cartoon
From what I would recommend, here comes Life with Louie
(I think it's the best cartoon I've ever seen, but I'm not fangirlish about it or anything). Also, I like Johny Bravo
, though the sense of humor is a little bit different there.4. Favourite piece of poetry
This is going to be super-lame, but I love Mickiewicz's Forefather's Eve
because I'm into some random epic sh*t and it clearly matches the definition. Romantic poetry is awesome, in general, though I feel like the poets were often dishonest about the feelings they express in their creations (khem, Byron, I'm looking at you!).5. Sacred power of raging winds or Prophet of the last eclipse?
I feel like placing some Nightwish piece here, but trolling is mentally exhausting
I'd choose the former since it feels more energetic to me, and also, I sense some Baroque here.6. Schein or Bach?
Bach, because of point 1. Also, because I don't know Schein very well.7. Bach or Haendel?
Vide point 6.8. Haendel or Schein?
(ignorance level 9000+)
9. Salman Khan or Chiranjeevi?
I'm not into movies in general, especially from India
But Mr. Khan has better looks. While Chiranjeevi looks like a "imagine a random plain Hindi guy"; sorry if I sound racist or anything here.10. Your deepest thought here
Hope that you'll never have to choose between what is good and what is right. (this generally tortures me a little, but in the stories I've been creating recently, this conflict is one of the motives)
11. Dolls or computer games?
Games... I've never been a girly type of girl. Also, I'm a no-life and you can't play with free dolls on the Internet.12. Turilli or Staropoli
Sammet trololololololo13. Thoughts about Jordi Savall
He looks nice in glasses.
==============Now, my embarassing questions and question-like statements:
1. Heart, mind or instinct?
2. Your thoughts on girly-looking boys.
3. Were you to meet your past self, from, like, 5 years ago, what do you think this meeting would look like (I mean, aside from all the weirdness of meeting oneself).
4. Speaking of the past, if you could summon a ghost of any deceased person to have a talk, who would it be? (I hope, it's not too personal to some)
5. A sh*tty thing you know is sh*tty but you still can't help enjoying it.
6. A dream role-playing character of choice. All kinds of universes allowed.
7. What do you like the most about yourself?
9. Any weird, annoying habits or traits of personality you wish you didn't have?
10. Are you sociable or a loner?
11. If you could choose one god or a godlike being (or an overpowered fantasy character, if you can't think of any) to guard and guide you, who would it be?
12. What do you feel like doing now? Random or strange stuff applies here.
13. Close your eyes and name the first thing you see in your mind. Eight: have you noticed that I've skipped number eight?
Can I leave the "write 13 random things about yourself" stuff? Another time, maybe.I TAG:
Sorry for those who already did this. I don't force anyone to do it in general.
I'll answer all comments and view your journals / deviations later. I've been quite busy recently...